Promotes the global profile of diabetic foot prevention and care through awareness, guidance, education, research and professional development.
Our aim is to prevent and reduce the number of amputations from diabetes worldwide. With our global network of dedicated, specialised footcare representatives, we focus on:
- implementing the ’International Consensus on the Management and Prevention of the Diabetic Foot’ guidelines,
- training healthcare professionals how to manage diabetic foot problems effectively and prevent amputations,
- giving healthcare professionals strategies to implement, develop and sustain foot services,
- guiding healthcare professionals how to train and support their colleagues,
- promoting the recognition of diabetic foot specialists.
D-Foot International is the implementation group of the International Working Group on the Diabetic Foot (IWGDF). D-Foot International is an international non-profit association registered under Belgian law.
|Kristien Van Acker (Belgium), Presidentfirstname.lastname@example.org, +32 475 58 40 58|
|Zulfiqarali G Abbas (Tanzania), Vice-Presidentemail@example.com, +255 754 693 376|
|Neil Baker (United Kingdom), Vice-Presidentfirstname.lastname@example.org +44 7587 176958|
|Nalini Campillo (Dom. Republic), Vice-Presidentemail@example.com, +1 (829) 764-1001|
|Shigeo Kono (Japan), Vice-Presidentfirstname.lastname@example.org, +81 90 2287 4349|
|Stephan Morbach (Germany), Vice-Presidentemail@example.com, +49 173 6057808|
|Mounia Sabasse (UAE), Vice-Presidentfirstname.lastname@example.org, +971 50 320 7887|
|Vilma Urbančič Rovan (Slovenia), Vice-Presidentemail@example.com , +386 41 792 771|
|Luc Hendrickx, Chief Executive Officerfirstname.lastname@example.org, +32 485 80 55 88|